Meyer Road Bridge is now complete
Works on the Meyer Road Bridge Replacement Project are now complete.
The Bridge provides a key connection between local industry, surrounding suburbs and road networks and spans over the Seaford to Adelaide passenger rail line.
The works undertaken include:
• demolishing and removing the majority of the existing bridge structure;
• relocation of services onto their own independent structure;
• building and installing new bridge structure;
• installation of bridge barriers and protection screens;
• installation of stormwater works; and
• construction of road works that tie into the bridge structure.
We would like to thank road users for their patience whilst these important works were undertaken.