Fourth concrete pour
PARADISE PARK ‘N’ RIDE PROJECT
WED, 20 MAY
In the early hours of Monday morning, approximately 300 cubic metres of concrete was poured to form the last section of the Paradise Park ‘n’ Ride concrete deck. Fifty truckloads of concrete kept the concrete pump in operation throughout this major pour.
The next concrete pour will form the ramp to the car park deck and will occur from within the work site during normal work hours.
In the coming weeks:
· Light Poles will be installed in the bus lanes
· Asphalting of the at grade car park will be complete
· Façade framing and installation will continue
· Footpath works around the car parks will continue
· Façade mesh panel installation will commence.
For more information on the project or to sign up for project updates, visit https://ptpa.com.au/projects/o-bahn-park-n-rides